I was looking at pictures from California the other day and saw this:
My precious puppy at about 12 weeks.
I hardly remember her as small as she was when we first got her.
Just less than 20 pounds, Tristan holding her in one arm.
Now look at her:
Five months and four days old,
about 40 pounds, and a big bundle of joy.
I love to put these two pictures together because it really shows her growth.
Having been with her day in and day out since we got her,
I sometimes forget how much she has grown.
The other thing I do to remind myself how small she was is look at her old collar.
It is teensy :)
Here are a few more pictures of her lately...
| This is how she used to ride in the car with us. Sitting on the middle console with her head on daddy's shoulder. We finally bought her a bed for the car and now she loves that more. |
| I LOVE the way her tongue flops to the side sometimes :) It is even more adorable when she tilts her head back to look at you with her tongue out to the side, someday I'll get a picture of that. |
| Recently, this is my favorite picture of her! She is such a pretty puppy. I just wish it didn't make my house look so messy... |
| On her very first picnic! Yes we spoiled her with some of our food. |
she is GORGEOUS!!! i want to meet her!
ReplyDelete