Thank you! And yes, I saw that! I loved your announcement post, I mean you practically summed up the past three months of my life perfectly (wait when was the last time I actually got dressed and ready?) So excited for you! You'll have to be my support since you've done this twice over already, and I'm slightly nervous not knowing what to expect :)
Thank you! Our pup wasn't so thrilled having to pose for those pictures but I knew what I wanted and we were going to get the perfect picture if it took all day :)
I'm seriously SO excited for you! I've been behind on blog-reading and I'm so happy to see this post! It's basically my favorite one of all my unread posts! I'm just a month ahead of you, due in July! It will be fun to follow along on your pregnancy journey! Don't leave anything out! WOOHOO!
Haha, you know, even though this is the third time round I still feel completely clueless about what's happening! Hopefully I can be of some help or support to you, but either way it's just nice knowing i'll be sharing the road with you :)
wahoo!!!! congrats!
ReplyDeleteAww, that's awesome!! Congratulations!! Love the photo, so perfect!
ReplyDeleteYay! That's so exciting, congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Love the announcement pic!! (Our 3rd is due in August too :) )
ReplyDeleteso excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH! YAY! Congrats so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteThank you Brooke, we are so excited :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jessie! I'm praying that it's your turn next.
ReplyDeleteThank you! And yes, I saw that! I loved your announcement post, I mean you practically summed up the past three months of my life perfectly (wait when was the last time I actually got dressed and ready?) So excited for you! You'll have to be my support since you've done this twice over already, and I'm slightly nervous not knowing what to expect :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Jenny!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Our pup wasn't so thrilled having to pose for those pictures but I knew what I wanted and we were going to get the perfect picture if it took all day :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kayla!
ReplyDeleteTHIS is awesome news!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteDarling announcement BTW!
ReplyDeleteCute pic to announce it!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I love it :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Shelly! We'll finally be able to fill more than one room of this house :)
ReplyDeleteI'm seriously SO excited for you! I've been behind on blog-reading and I'm so happy to see this post! It's basically my favorite one of all my unread posts! I'm just a month ahead of you, due in July! It will be fun to follow along on your pregnancy journey! Don't leave anything out! WOOHOO!
ReplyDeleteAh, thanks Marci! You're so sweet!
ReplyDeleteHaha, you know, even though this is the third time round I still feel completely clueless about what's happening! Hopefully I can be of some help or support to you, but either way it's just nice knowing i'll be sharing the road with you :)
ReplyDelete