But here I am today, not only the owner of a dog, but that crazy lady who stops to pet and coo over every dog I pass.
Here's why.
Don't tell me that face didn't instantly convert you to a dog lover :) But, if it didn't... keep scrolling!
- Hugs! Hugs all day everyday. -
- Snuggles! Morning, night or nap times you will always have a snuggle buddy. -
- Kisses! More kisses than you know what to do with. -
- Ecstatic greetings! Whether you have been gone for 2 minutes or 2 hours, you can expect the best 10 minute greeting complete with lots of bum wiggles, every single time. -
- The most enthusiastic hiking buddy. You think you love the outdoors? You're dog loves the outdoors ten times more! How can you not be excited about hiking when you see how excited she is? -
- Someone who can always read your emotions better than even you can. You're happy, so is she! You're sad, she's there to lick your tears away. You're lonely, she won't leave your side. You're angry, she anxiously scratches at your legs trying to figure out why you're so mad. -
- A constant companion. Car rides, errands, walks, lazy days at home. You're never alone. And you are always loved. Unconditionally loved. -
- You never have to take a picture by yourself ever agin if you don't want to. Baby bump picture, puppy in the background. Good hair day picture, grab the dog and make her join the selfie. Pretty scenery picture + you and the dog. It's perfect. -
- They make you laugh every day. Between Kacee and her dad, I'm going to live an extra ten years just from the laughs and joy they bring me. -
I promise that the good outweighs every hair, every muddy paw, and every poop bag. By a lot.








I completely agree! Animals really are the best, they make us so happy. :)
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing all the photos of your pup too, she is too cute!
xo
Kate
http://alltheprettyfrenchies.com
Love your pup pics! Adorable. Dogs really are the best. Ours is like our first child.
ReplyDeletei agree. dogs are the best haha.
ReplyDeleteThese are great!! We're thinking about adopting a dog... so this definitely helped! ;)
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cute dog! I especially love the last picture...brought a smile to my face!
ReplyDeleteDo it!!! Not only does a pup get a good home but you get a new best friend. Win win :) can't wait to meet him or her ;)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely first child. And spoiled like crazy!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I always love seeing pictures of your pups too. I especially love that it seems they get to go everywhere with you :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Glad she can bring a smile to someone else's face besides mine :) thanks for your sweet comment!
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks! Oh yes, we take her with us as much as we can (helps that she's small and super easygoing though).
ReplyDeleteYes! Total Crazy dog lady here too!
ReplyDeleteAHHH! I can't wait to get my own dog. I grew up with lots of dogs. So technically I've had my own dog. But I can't wait to have my own as an adult.
ReplyDeleteOh I am dying for a dog! Right now there are probably too many babies around for a puppy but one day!
ReplyDelete