She's in Jr. High and they did amazing.
During which my mother asked my older sister and I,
"What happened to your blogs!?"
To which my sister answered, "A baby",
And to which I answered, "Nursing school".
But, as of Monday after my three hour pharmacology final, I am a free girl!
For one whole month!
And might I add that I am perfectly happy with my grades for this semester.
Take a peak at life lately!
![]() |
| Giving flu shots! |
![]() |
| Fun at clinicals |
![]() |
| Yay for nursing friends! |
| Pharmacology final... |
| To-Do List: After Thanksgiving Break and before Christmas Break |
It has been a good but busy semester and I only wanted to quit once (okay maybe a lot more than that but I didn't and I made it!)
Tristan is still in school as well and has been working full-time for Simply Mac in Orem.
He absolutely loves it.
He is also working at a pest control company called Alterra where he is a regional manager.
He has been busy recruiting for them and we are looking forward to yet another summer out of state doing door to door sales.
Here are a few more pictures from life outside of school.
| Kacee enjoying the first snowfall of the year. Thank goodness we brought her home to Utah from California otherwise she never would have seen the snow! It is her favorite thing in the whole world! |
| Tristan loved Mia! |
| I've been so busy with school I haven't had time to see my two favorite girls but their dad sends me cute pictures like this from time to time, I love it! |
| Taking the girls to see Santa! |
Overall life is great! Tristan and I are just continually grateful for our two amazing families, good jobs, and the opportunity we have to go to school. We are looking forward to a fun Christmas break!



No comments:
Post a Comment