March 12, 2014

Flashback to 2010

Over Christmas break I found some time to do more scrapbooking. Between plane rides, train rides, and more rides, I had plenty of down time. I was waiting until we got back to the states to publish it but then with the craziness of school I forgot! I went back to it this week and fell in love again. I just ordered it and I'm so excited for it to come! It's so crazy to look back to our first year of marriage!

Some of my favorite pages from our honeymoon and living in California.





And my all-time favorite! We were so young and in love :)

I'm doing everything in my power not to let myself get distracted by scrapbooking again until I graduate but it's so hard when it's so much funner than studying for the NCLEX! The next one I want to finish is our Europe book, it's going to be perfect!

xoxo 19-year-old me :)

For those who have asked what program I use... This is Blurb, I like it for catching-up because it's simple, easy, and I feel like it can be a mix between a photo album and journal. I used Mixbook for our wedding album and Europe because they have a lot of super cute templates!

No comments:

Post a Comment