This will be a shorter post.
I just wanted to let everyone know that Tristan and I are still alive and well,
and that I started a post about Spring Break (it's the thought that counts right?),
accidentally deleted it but that more posts will be coming soon.
(hopefully!!)
Only... 1 more chemistry lab,
5 more ENGL 3702 classes,
7 more ENGL 2600 classes,
7 more Chemistry classes and approx. 5 more S.I. sessions,
and 4 more Economic History classes!
A few final papers and a few final tests and I'll be free until next August :)
There are a few things that I either learned or was reminded of last week.
-A planner is meant to be looked at, even during the weekends. Otherwise, the worst week of your college career could way too easily sneak up on you.
-DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT lock your keys, phone and backpack in your car at school with everything you need for the day a mere yet impossible to reach, two inches away.
-Making a copy of your car key is a good idea, that way your mom doesn't have to drive 45 minutes just to save the day.
-DO NOT try to make a to-do list for the rest of the semester. It ends up being a couple pages long and causes unnecessary anxiety. I think I'll go day by day from now on.
-I have the best husband ever, in what could be named the worst week of the semester, he stepped up and did everything he could possibly think of to lighten the load (clean the house, laundry, cook, and of course foot massages). Seriously though, he is the best.
-DO NOT wear shoes with holes in them when it is snowing outside, in fact I think I'll just stick to boots in the snow, that seems to be a foolproof choice.
-DO NOT wear shoes with holes in them when it is snowing outside, in fact I think I'll just stick to boots in the snow, that seems to be a foolproof choice.
-Hard days (or weeks) are always rewarded with good, whether small or big. Thanks mom for the weekend in St. George, new clothes and lasting memories!
The list goes on and on but it's time to get back to homework.
Good luck to those of you who are still in school and trying to finish up strong!
No comments:
Post a Comment