March 18, 2011

One of those days...

You know those days when just about anything could make you cry? It's usually around a certain time of month and for me, that is now. The past few days poor Tristan has had to deal with a lot. The mere fact that he wasn't home when I got home from school today (I thought he would be for some reason, even though he rarely is so I'm not sure what I was expecting) set me off. He also happened at that moment to text me saying "I love you!! Call me when you can". Of course, being the girl that I am, I easily overlooked the I love you part and when I called him instantly started crying. And this is where I am so grateful to be married to the most amazing person in the world. Rather than get upset that I was getting mad at him for not being here when I got home which was completely unreasonable, he sat on the phone with me telling me that he was there for me and loved me no matter what until I had calmed down. And then promised to come home and see me before I have to go to work at 3:00 even though that is likely out of his way. He is so good to me and I couldn't have asked for anyone more perfect for me. I love him so much and I am so glad that he always has a way of fixing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment