July 28, 2011

families are forever!

We had an amazing weekend!
My cousin Lisa got married!
I got to see my family for the first time in months!
And we celebrated my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary!
It was a great reminder of the importance of families and eternity.
We got to see the vibrant love of newlyweds,
and the unwavering love of a couple who has been together for well over half their lives experiencing everything together.
For me, it was inspiring and wonderful.
Tristan and I at the Sacramento Temple the day Lisa received her Endowments.
Lisa and Tolson coming out of the temple!
I missed my family!! We were sad that Ashley, Ki and Nate couldn't take time off work to be here.
Temples are beautiful!
Their first dance!
Not only was I excited to see my family but I was excited for them to meet our baby.
The kids fell in love with her as fast as I did.
And she LOVED the attention especially after Tristan and I had to leave her alone so long for all the events...
the Endowment session,
Reception,
Wedding,
Luncheon,
50th Anniversary Celebration...

No comments:

Post a Comment