We may not have gone anywhere for our break but we had a great time.
Sometimes with friends or family out and about,
Sometimes just the two of us doing fun things,
And sometimes just the monotonies of life...
Such as laundry, cleaning, and other painful necessities that always seem to need catching up.
But it was relaxing, just what we needed!
Spoil Kristin Day...
Zupas for lunch, my favorite!
A new curling iron and blow dryer!
I haven't bought one of these in probably ten years.
In fact, I was using a travel size blow dryer because my normal one broke.
And... I got a job!
It is at Wentworth at Willowcreek,
An Assisted Living place in Sandy.
I start Tuesday and as always am nervous and excited.
I am a CNA and I will be certified as a med tech which is new,
And the most exciting part about this new job :)
Double date with Kelsey and Keith.
Frogurt.
I enjoyed white chocolate yogurt with fruit, brownie bites and caramel.
Tristan got his typical fruity yogurt with a splattering of fruit and gummies.
Kelsey was more conservative like me,
While Keith went all out enjoying the bigger size and multiple kinds of yogurts and toppings.
We love doing things with them and are sad they are moving in November.
We set up my friend Amanda, who I've known for years
But hadn't seen in awhile until Chad's homecoming a few weeks ago,
(See Megan Mickelsen's pictures on facebook)
With Tristan's best friend Jordan.
It was a blast!
We went to the Haunted Circus.
We had enough time in line to talk and interact.
Then we were in the haunted house.
Jordan fully admits to being afraid,
Tristan loves taking the lead or the caboose,
Amanda laughs when she is scared,
And I cling to Tristan and hit my face on his shoulder as I try to hide from... Everything.
Together it was seriously one of the best experiences I've had in a Haunted house in a long time.
Afterwards we bought ice cream and shared it from the carton :)
We had family pictures up at Alta.
Dressed all cute in greys, black, and fall turquoise,
And with beautiful leaves in the background,
I'm sure they turned out great.
I'll have to post some when we get them back.
And as always after pictures we went to dinner with the family.
This time Cafe Rio, YUM!
Sunday dinner and games at Grandma Z's.
Let's just say amazing potatoes and roast,
Competitive vibes during the game playing,
And all too expected chocolate covered strawberries
Are the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment