October 19, 2011

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday (yesterday) to the BEST husband in the whole entire world!
Seriously, my better half.
I don't know what I would do without him.
He is my best friend.
He is the only one who knows how to handle my craziness.
And I love him so much!
He is finally 23 and three years older than me.
I remember....
We were in San Francisco for the fourth of July.
We had just gotten out of the car and were walking along a cute little street to a cute little cafe for lunch.
We had spent all morning at the beach and were starving.
But, we were beyond happy and there was a definite spring in each step.
Our hands were clasped together and they swung a little higher than usual.
We were talking and laughing and somehow it came up about how much older he was than me.
He told me that he was three years older than me.
I was positive that he wasn't.
I could have sworn that when we got married he was only two years older.
But, he reasoned with me saying that he was born in 1988 and it is 2011, do the math.
I'm a logical person and his logic made sense but I was still confused.
It took me at least five minutes before it dawned on me.
He hadn't had a birthday in 2011 yet!
I told him what I had discovered and he laughed and gave me a huge grin.
He had been messing with me the whole time.
Took me back to my gullible days for sure...

Anyways, Tristan's birthday!
I felt bad because I had to work from 6:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
And I had a test today so that meant studying so I was busy.
While I was gone though he went to the Apple store.
When he told them that it was his birthday, they gave him a birthday present, literally.
An iPod nano and a watch, for free!
Seriously!
Obviously there is more to the story but we'll keep it at that. :)
He was so excited!
We went to Tokyo with his parents for dinner,
then went to their house for cake, ice cream and presents.
Jordan and Jake joined us there.
He got the new iPhone 4 with a case, a shirt, lots of candy, some money, and a new razor.
And this weekend we are going on a cruise!
Happy Birthday Love!!




The good pictures are on his parents' camera.
These are just a few that I snapped on my phone but I'll have to update the post with cake pictures and the pictures of me and him when I get them from his parents later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment