January 29, 2012

The weekend highlights

Weekends are wonderful.
I love weekends whether they are eventful or uneventful.
I love weekends where all we do is clean the house and watch movies together with popcorn.
I love weekends where we have family stuff going on.
I love weekends where we plan fun things with friends.
Like I said, weekends are wonderful.

Friday:
- Riding the Flow Rider at Provo Beach Resort.
- Seeing my cute little brother and catching up with old high school friends.
The downsides...
- Gigantic bruises on my wrist, butt, knee, toe, leg... (maybe it'd be easier to name where I didn't get bruised...)
- Whiplash that will haunt me for days.
Was it worth it? Definitely!

Saturday:
- Trainer Boot Camp at 24 Hour Fitness.
- Tristan's new job at the Buckle got me an adorable new swimsuit that was priced at $78 for the top and $50 for the bottoms for only $20! I'm so spoiled :)
- Go Kart Racing with some friends from Tristan's work.
- Texas Roadhouse. Talking and laughing until we realized we were the only ones still there.
The downsides...
- Tristan had a blitz so he was gone all day long.
- My trainer Anders was running the boot camp and paid extra attention to make sure I was pushing myself hard enough= too sore to get out of bed let alone move today...
But lets be honest. Because Tris was gone I got TONS of homework done which makes me feel good. And I love being sore and I love having someone to push me harder.

Sunday:
- The first Sunday in January that I don't have to work!
Meaning...
- First Sunday I get to attend all of church! Nothing I love better than sitting by my hubby holding his hand for three hours straight (5th Sunday= combined Priesthood and Relief Society) while listening to wonderful talks and lessons and feeling the spirit.
- First Sunday that I actually get to go home for family dinner!
The downsides...
- Last day of the weekend :(

No comments:

Post a Comment