October 6, 2012

Life lately

someone take me back!

Lake Powell- Labor Day Weekend

Tristan learning a back flip on the wake board
I jumped the wake on the wake board for the first time!!
oh just long days of school and clinicals along with the hours of homework that come with nursing school...

Our mannequin friend helping Meg and I pass neuro assessments on our first day of clinicals

enjoying a little bit of fall before the sun went down.





nate's farewell talk. words can't even express how proud i am of my little brother.



sending my amazing big little brother into the MTC. i love you nate!

I said bye to Nate on Tuesday night because I didn't think I'd be able to make it due to clinicals. Luck would have it that clinicals ended an hour early and Tristan was able to rush me down to Provo just in time.



You are going to be SO missed!
Goodbye Elder Greenwood! See you in two short years!


No comments:

Post a Comment