January 2, 2013

Snapshot of 2012

Saying goodbye to 2012,

I applied to the nursing program at the University of Utah and waited four painful months for my answer. I had a personal trainer and fell in love with lifting weights. I turned 21. Kacee turned 1. Tristan took our family to Wisconsin for the summer. I worked as office administrator and nanny. Tristan knocked on door after door. I became an aunt. We went to Chicago. We got a season pass to Six Flags and enjoyed it in CA and IL. We went jet skiing on Lake Michigan. I learned to jump the wake on a wakeboard. I said goodbye to my two best friends, Megan and Brooke, for 18 months. Tristan got a job at Simply Mac and another job at Alterra. We moved in with Tristan's family and are actually enjoying it. We celebrated our second anniversary. We were called to the nursery in every ward we moved into. We said goodbye to my little brother for two years. Tristan turned 24. I gave my first shot. I survived my first semester in the nursing program.  Tristan broke Simply Mac's company record for most sales in a month. I became obsessed with Just Dance. Tristan became obsessed with the game Seven Wonders.

Welcome, 2013!   

No comments:

Post a Comment