April 12, 2013

Spring Break #2

My family has a tradition where every year for spring break, as many of my dad's brothers and their families that can, go to Moab for a mountain biking trip.
Our family is super into the outdoors and mountain biking is top on our list of favorite things to do.
Tristan and I love it too so we always take off school and work so that we can make it, even though that probably isn't the responsible thing to do :)
This year we only made it for one day of mountain biking.
We did a new trail this year and it was awesome!


Tristan is going to kill me for posting this one but I just love helmet hair! It makes me laugh :)
Tristan and I decided to stay an extra night so that we could do some hikes at Arches National Park.




Delicate Arch

Handstands on Double O Arch



My handsome husband, obviously I don't have the eye for picture taking...
I'm sad this is the only picture of both of us that turned out but at least I love this one!

It was the perfect weekend getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment