April 8, 2013

Rainy day, Lazy day, Catch-up day

There is nothing better than a rainy Monday.
A lazy day devoted to staying in yoga pants and catching up on the necessities of life...
Laundry, homework, and with a little leftover time, blogging!

SPRING BREAK 2013!

Tristan has a different spring break than I do, which makes me sad every year. So this time, he decided to surprise me with a day long date! Have I mentioned before that I have the best husband? He picked me up after his class, blindfolded me and took me on a drive. We ended up in American Fork canyon with a Zupas picnic all set up. He even brought along our baby Kacee so we could go on a hike. Then he took me to see Safe Haven (or Notebook #12 as my father-in-law calls it...). I loved it! I can never get enough Nicolas Sparks. Sure they are full of sappy romance, and sure the stories are basically the same. And yet, I've read more of his books than I can count and seen every one that has come out on video. Thanks Tristan for humoring me :) 


Finally, he took me shopping at the Traverse Outlets. Tristan likes shopping more than I do. As far as I can tell he is a one-of-a-kind husband who will actually shop with me because he wants to not just to humor me. This trip, he selflessly devoted the full three hours just to me (even when we were in Nike he stayed away from the men's section). I love my new workout clothes and cute spring outfits!










There is still so much I want to catch up on,
so... 
stayed tuned for a weekend getaway, why I'm the best aunt, and more puppy love!

No comments:

Post a Comment