We finally got our pool passes!
And it's raining today :(
So I'm stuck inside instead of out getting a tan.
And since I'm feeling pessimistic about the weather, I figured it was time to make a list of things I'm grateful for, so here we go.
I'm grateful for the company that Tristan gets to work for this year.
Alterra is in the top 100 pest control companies and was rated #1 fastest growing pest control company! Everyone is very excited! The company planned a BBQ for everyone in celebration. We played lots of sports, ate good food, and talked a lot. I won the frisbee throwing contest, which won us movie tickets! Tristan is very proud and I must give all the credit to Kacee for making me practice with her everyday :)
I'm grateful that Tristan was finally able to meet Kacee's new best friend. Let me rewind... last Monday when Kacee and I went outside to go on our daily walk around the lake, out of nowhere a bird dive-bombed into Kacee. I thought it was an accident but as we kept walking it continued to follow and fly into Kacee. Suddenly I realized that it was either doing it on purpose, or it thought her leash was a telephone pole. Suddenly Kacee realized that it was a bird that kept hitting her so of course she freaked out. I was laughing hysterically and immediately called Tristan to tell him about it. Everyday after that whenever we go outside, the bird finds us and taunts Kacee. It is the funniest thing I have ever seen and I have been dying to share it with someone! On Wednesday there was another couple walking their dog around the same time and they asked me if that was my bird because it kept following us. On Thursday, Tristan's boss called him to say that he had seen a bird attack Kacee and I. Finally, Sunday rolls around and I am so excited to show Tristan.
I'm grateful for playing in the rain with the love of my life and snuggling up in sweats and a blanket with popcorn and a movie after to warm up. The other night we decided to walk to a Mexican restaurant across the street for dinner. It is located right next to the lake so I smell it everyday and have always wanted to try it. It was delicious mexican food! I think I've found my Ricardo's replacement! While we were there it started to storm. Lightning would flash and at the same time it would thunder. The rain was just pouring down. And we had walked... Luckily it slowed down and by the time we were heading home it had slowed to a drizzle. But, not even halfway home yet, it started to storm again. It was amazing! We ran through the rain all the way home and were soaked to the bone by the time we walked in the door. I loved it! I love the rain!
I'm grateful for Just Dance. I definitely got my daily dose of laughing in while I watched a bunch of the guys in the office get all competitive about dancing. I may have snuck a few videos :) Enjoy!
I'm grateful for my baby girl. She's the best snuggle buddy and I love her!

No comments:
Post a Comment