Thanks to Meg Miles, I have found my passion for scrapbooking. Not super fancy paper scrapbooking. Just scrapbooking on the computer. Now every time I'm supposed to be studying, I just work on our scrapbooks. It works great :) So I've completely caught up for this year and now I just need to go back to the beginning. The past two days I've been busy on our wedding album (I know... three and a half years later...) and I've finally finished it. And basically I LOVE it! I ordered it last night and am already counting down the days until it gets here on December 30th. Yay! Here are a few of my favorite pages:
There are a few other things to consider when trying to get out of studying...
1. Crafting
2. Christmas Celebrating
3. Laundry or Dishes
4. Exercising
5. Sleeping
Good luck to all you studiers out there! May your study habits be better than mine, and your motivation more present than mine. Happy Finals Week!
Ohhhhhh no. I wish I didn't see this! Now I want one! It is so cute!!! You did such a good job! What website did you use?
ReplyDeleteAlso, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get the tabs on the top of your blog? The our story, our kids, our beliefs? I searched all the templates and couldn't see how to do it! It's so cute! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLynsie don't start!! It's way funner than studying nursing :) I used Mixbook.com and I really liked it! Super easy with lots of cute templates. They have one that I want to do next, "Our Story", it's adorable. As for the tabs, on mine if you go to the main screen it is third down on the left side (Overview, Posts, then Pages). You'll go into pages then add a new page. Then you can make them tabs at the top or else you can put them in the side bar. Hopefully that helps!
Delete