December 4, 2013

This is the winter in Utah that we've all come to know and LOVE!

 welcome december!









Don’t mind the incredibly poor quality photos of my snow bunny. Ah school… how depressing that I have to wait until after dark to play in the snow… 2 weeks until Christmas Break, but who's counting?



xoxo 
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. I want to know the explanation of the car sliding down the driveway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha! Tristan has always had a car with 4x4. That day I had to drive to Daybreak & Salt Lake so I stole the Xterra and he was stuck with the little car. Turns out, he's not as used to the super long and steep driveways so he didn't turn around at the top before going down. I almost died of laughter when he sent me the picture. He was like "I'm basically at the bottom!", no he's not really at the bottom... Haha.

    ReplyDelete