January 1, 2014

Snapshot of 2013

I turned 22. Biking trip in Moab with the fam. Kacee turned 2. Finished my first year of nursing school. Moved to Maryland. Tristan went door to door for Alterra Pest Control. I relaxed at home for a month before I got bored and got a job in the office for Alterra Pest Control. Explored Boston, Virginia Beach, Washington DC, Baltimore, and Ocean City. Moved in with my parents. Did nursing clinicals in maternity at the U of U and fell in love. Tristan turned 25. I developed a bad case of senioritis. Tristan surprised me with a trip to Europe for Christmas. Finished my third semester of nursing school. Tristan recruited 30 guys for Alterra. Found out that my sister is pregnant with baby #2. Our offer got accepted on our house in Eagle Mountain. Explored Switzerland, the alps in France, and Southern France. Kacee got a new puppy cousin, Charley. Spent New Years Eve in Paris.

2013 was a great year!
2014 is going to be even better.

xoxo
the dicristofanos

No comments:

Post a Comment