April 4, 2014

But first, let me take a SELFIE.

Note: I actually truly hate that song! But, it's kind of fun to quote on occasion.

Tristan had a guys night planned for last night. He's been talking about it for weeks, he was that excited! I must be depriving him or something :) They went to Buffalo Wild Wings and then to see Captain America (I think...)
I didn't mind, I got in my pajamas and my night started out like this:


My Kacee girl and an episode of Friends.
But then my sister sent me this:


I couldn't help it, his sweet little voice was just too irresistible. How could I disappoint him? So, even though I needed to go to bed so I could wake up early this morning, I put real clothes back on and I headed over to my mom's house. With Kacee, of course!

We talked as per usual. Then of course this happened, mostly because my little sister is awesome and awesome at taking selfies (it must be the generation, I suck at taking selfies):



Look how pretty my sisters are! Even when they are trying to look ridiculous.
The little one also loves selfies, so they were the perfect match:





Goodness, there is just way too much cuteness in those three pictures.
And then we went to Kneaders for dessert, and this happened:


A tender moment between the best mom in the world (tied with my own mom of course :) and the cutest nephew in the world. Can't wait until Baby Girl Jensen joins us!
I love my family!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hurry up and have one of your own! :) k so I tried commenting gossip girl but it won't let me.. Bray calls it gossip squirrel but I'm totally addicted to the scandal haha.

    ReplyDelete