April 2, 2014

Because I'm happy!

(In the most obnoxious, off-tune singing voice, because that's my current mood)
Let's take a second and talk about things that make today great!

1. Yesterday I had the stomach flu. I almost forgot what body aches felt like but now I remember... Man was I miserable. So this morning when I woke up feeling 100% better, I knew it was going to be a good day.
2. It snowed! Big fluffy snowflakes! There was even some on the roads on my way to school this morning. And then when I was driving home from school... Vibrant blue skies, fluffy clouds and the sun. Gotta love Utah weather.
3. 29 days, 12 hours and 24 minutes. But who's counting?
4. As I turned the corner to our house tonight the first thing I saw was my cute husband sitting on the porch and my cute puppy next to him. The second I pulled into the driveway, Kacee ran up to the car and jumped on my door until I rolled down the window so she could give me kisses. Then she proceeded to let me pull into the garage before running towards me with the biggest bum wiggle. It doesn't get better than that :)
5. I have neighbors! And my neighbors bring me cookies! I feel so loved, seriously though, I never knew neighborly gifts could be so exciting. And look how cute she dressed it up (I'm the plate with tin foil person myself... Real cutesy I know...)


I was so excited to take a picture of it. I left the room for two seconds and when I came back it was open, no longer cute and two cookies were gone! I may or may not have made Tristan put it all back together so I could take my picture.

5. It's my night to choose the movie!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment