April 24, 2014

The Last Day, Important Mail, & A Birthday (or Three)


4.23.14 : a day to remember


#1: The very last day of my college career! Wow, I am so excited, terrified, and a little sad all at the same time. But mostly, for now, I'm really happy! It's been a great 5 years. I've learned more than I ever imagined, wanted to quit more times than I can count, met a lot of amazing people, and overall had the best possible experience at the University of Utah. I am so excited to be a nurse!


#2: My baby brother got his mission call! I honestly still can't believe it. I am so proud of the man he has become and so inspired by his incredible example. He is going to be one amazing missionary.


Called to serve in the Mexico Monterrey West Mission. He will report to the MTC on September 17th. (Just two weeks before his older brother Nate returns from his mission).

























#3: This puppy of mine turned three years old! She will always be my baby girl. Love you forever Kacee!


And as I promised, two more birthdays.
Today is Ashley's 25th birthday! Big sisters don't come any better than Ash!
Next Wednesday is Andrew's 18th birthday!
Love you both and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment