July 3, 2014

confessions for the week

+ I have the best job in the world!
No really though, I get to love babies for a living. I'm obsessed with those strong little ones. I feel so blessed to be living my dream.

+ my Taco Amigo addiction is getting ridiculous.
#helloweightgain #andhighcholesterol #bestfriesever #andfreshstrawberryshakes #yum!

+ I've been the culprit for convincing Tristan to stay home from work...
I'm just so excited to finally have him home with me... That when I don't work, I don't want him to work either. And he is all too easy to convince...

+ I thought a 5 mile walk was a good idea.
On one of those days that Tristan stayed home, I really wanted to go on a walk. Our normal walk is no fun now that the water has dried up (kacee lives for the water). So I thought, let's walk to Ashley's house! It can't be that far right? Wrong... 5 miles uphill. It was worth it to spend time with them outside on the perfect summer night. Parker playing in the pool, then the mud, then riding his little motor car around for hours... Ashley even let me feed little Miss Chloe. She's too good to me, letting me spend as much time holding her precious baby as possible. I don't know how she gives her up. Thanks Ash! Oh, and thanks Ash for driving us home. Otherwise our 5 mile walk would have quickly turned into a 10 mile walk, in the dark.

+ It's hard to get 8 hours of sleep in the summer.
I'm the type of person who needs exactly 8 hours of sleep to survive. The problem is, I wake up at 4:30 in the morning and it's not dark at 8:30 at night. In fact it's not even a little dark. So long story short I've been a bit of a bear at the end of my work week. I always warn Tristan and at least I know it right?

happy Holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment