July 7, 2014

happy 4th of july!



I'm slightly obsessed with my new hobby - making videos. 
It's a work in progress and I'm constantly finding things I like and don't like... 
top on the list is that I want a real video camera, not just my iPhone.
Anniversary present? Or maybe Christmas? [hint hint, Tristan :)]


Take a peek at our 4th of July weekend. 
You can't go wrong when it involves family and the great outdoors.





P.S. Tonight is my first night shift... ever. How I got through my career as a CNA and my life as a nursing student without ever having to work a night shift is beyond me. Regardless, I'm super nervous so wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. How much fun! I loved your video! that is so fun! I need to start taking more video and learn how to use youtube! thanks for the inspiration! Your life is so exciting and full of adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynsie! You should, it's a lot of fun :) I make the videos on iMovie and then just upload them to YouTube.

      Delete
  2. awww! these day in the life of posts are so fun to read! how do you hear about the prompts? if you ever want to change it up, a friend of mine and i brought back the 5 on friday since the other gals put their link up on hold for the summer. it was pretty popular last week. we would love to have you! http://farmerbell.blogspot.com/search/label/bell%20and%20bebe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, I'd love to join a link up with you!

      Delete