With some new friends and new followers (yay!) to Tristan & Kristin, I thought now would be a good time to introduce me. I've seen a few ABC's of Me floating around so I decided I'd adapt it to make my own. So here are some super important facts about me, 26 to be exact.
A. age: 23. but, people still think I look 16 so I'm still waiting for the day when I'll be happy I look younger than I am :)
B. birthday: february 19, 1991
C. color: yellow
D. dogs: I obviously adore my flat-coated retriever, Kacee. But someday I'd like to get her a golden retriever sister. I also love, but would probably never own a german shepherd, akita, & rottweiler/lab mix.
E. experience: I think my all time favorite experience was living in Ecuador for three months. With, our trip to Europe coming in a close second.
{for more about my experience in Ecuador in 2010, see here.}
F. fear: spiders, the dark, and the end of the world (I tell Tristan that if things get crazy like in the movies and we have to carry guns, hide, and live off food storage to just let me die).
G. guilty pleasures: shoes, ice cream and grey's anatomy.
H. height: 5'4"
I. injuries: broke my right arm, both the ulna and the radius, in 7th grade during gymnastics. broke my tailbone getting dropped during cheerleading in the 9th grade which led to finding a compression fracture in my back in 10th grade.
J. job: nurse in the newborn intensive care unit.
K. kids: none for now. someday I want six!
L. love: my little family of three, our families, and friends obviously. plus, I love popcorn, traveling, naps, and anything outside whether its the beach or the mountains.
{from our trip to Florida this year}
M. most missed: I miss being a flyer in cheerleading. I miss living on the East Coast. I miss traveling around Europe. And I miss my little brother who is in Mexico on an LDS mission for two years.
N. nicknames: mostly just Kris or Krist, and then the nicknames Tristan has for me.
O. one wish: that I could travel the world without concern for money!
P. picture that describes you: young & in love, absolutely loves summer dresses, sometimes likes to pretend I'm a kid with no responsibilities.
{circa 2008}
R. restaurant: I'm indecisive... favorite italian place: La Dolce Vida, favorite breakfast: Kneaders, favorite just because of memories: Tepanyaki, favorite fast food: Taco Amigo, favorite sushi place: Yi Sushi Bistro, favorite hamburger: JCWs, mostly I just like to eat and I don't like exotic foods like Thai, Indian or even Chinese.
S. siblings: two sisters and two brothers, they are the best!
{from 2010, everyone especially the younger three, looks a lot different these days}
T. time of day: I am definitely a morning person. Tristan jokes that my happiest time of day is between 5 am - 10 am and after that don't expect much. And because I'm a morning person, I'm basically an old lady who likes to go to bed between 8 and 9 pm.
U. unusual habits: I can't eat anything before breakfast so even if I wake up at noon I have to eat a breakfast food for lunch rather than lunch. I have to sleep on my right side. I have a routine for everything and a place for everything.
V. vehicle: I still drive my 1998 honda accord from high school and absolutely love it! my personal opinion is that cars are a silly place to waste your money. if it runs and it gets good gas mileage, I'm happy.
W. worst pet peeve: when people chomp their gum, yuck!
X. x-rays: not since my back.
Y. yummy food you make: Tristan's family recipe of Gnocchis, honey lime enchiladas, & macaroni and cheese (yes, I love macaroni and cheese).
Z. zoo animal: monkeys are funny but they smell bad, I love the polar bears, & I think flamingos are amazing and gorgeous.
So there is probably more than you wanted to know about me! Happy Wednesday!




I got dropped on my back in high school too at a football game on the track coming out of a lib! Straight from lib, to ground. I don't remember anything except waking up on the track and everyone staring at me. So.. I feel ya. Scariest thing! Ha. BUT despite that I do miss being a flyer too.
ReplyDeleteNot fun! But I still loved every second :)
DeleteI also have a routine for EVERYTHING! My husband calls them my "systems" because I create systems/routines for nearly every aspect of my life…from the way I choose my outfits every day to what I make for dinner at night. Everything in my life has a system.
ReplyDeleteThat's a perfect word for it, systems... I like it! So glad I'm not the only one!
Deletelove reading more about you, cute thing!
ReplyDeletexo welltraveledwife.com
Love this post! I am going to make one as well!! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cupcakesandsunshine.com
Oh good, I'm excited! Send me a link so I am sure to see it :)
ReplyDelete