my october confessions:
I'm linking up with Leslie today over at A Blonde Ambition so here we go!
I'm linking up with Leslie today over at A Blonde Ambition so here we go!
| one |
I confess that I don’t like Halloween.
Cue: gasps. Yes I
volunteered to work on Halloween. Yes, I don’t like dressing up. And yes, I
don’t like haunted houses or scary movies. I am that person who completely
forgets Halloween and goes straight to decorating for Thanksgiving and
Christmas. Though I do hope that once I have kids to take trick-or-treating I
might learn to like it a little more but we will see.
| two |
I confess that I am a complete scaredy cat.
In light of the holiday, during work last night we decided to tell real life ghost stories. b.a.d. i.d.e.a. for me at least. When I got home this morning at 6:45 I ran from my car into the house and then ran to my room. I woke up my husband to save me from all the ghosts that now must inhabit our home. Let's just say that I am currently sitting in our closet (so I can have the light on, but am still close enough to my husband) and I'll likely have a hard time sleeping today, even though it will be light outside...
| two |
I confess that I am a complete scaredy cat.
In light of the holiday, during work last night we decided to tell real life ghost stories. b.a.d. i.d.e.a. for me at least. When I got home this morning at 6:45 I ran from my car into the house and then ran to my room. I woke up my husband to save me from all the ghosts that now must inhabit our home. Let's just say that I am currently sitting in our closet (so I can have the light on, but am still close enough to my husband) and I'll likely have a hard time sleeping today, even though it will be light outside...
| three |
I have not eaten a single pumpkin flavored anything this fall.
I’m sure I’m the odd one out on this one but I don’t crave anything pumpkin and when I see recipes with pumpkin in it, I don't feel the burning desire to make it: not pumpkin spice
lattes, not pumpkin bread and not pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Now that I’m
thinking about it though, I may have eaten one pumpkin chocolate chip cookie the
other day at work because I was super busy, it was 4 o clock and I still had
not eaten lunch, and I was starving. So I guess that was an exaggeration. I
confess that I have only eaten and plan to only eat one pumpkin flavored
anything this fall.
| four |
Now that October is pretty much over, I’m praying for snow.
You read that right,
SNOW! All you snow haters out there can go ahead and hate me now but I
absolutely love the snow. I cannot wait for the first snowfall and I’m hoping
for feet upon feet of it this year. Fingers crossed!
but for those who do love halloween...
but for those who do love halloween...
I can't wait to see what costumes you've come up with! I may not be creative enough for Halloween but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy seeing what others do!

No comments:
Post a Comment