After a bit of a heavy topic the other day,
I've decided that today has to be about the things that make me smile.
I promise we're not all about doom & gloom over here.
[though first, I have to send out a major thank you! I received so much love and support, I already feel a thousand times better. And I can already feel the prayers, maybe with that many prayers this will be the month! haha, one can hope :)]
So here are the top 5 things that are making me happy lately:
|| one ||
Lunch dates with my one & only.
Plus, his new haircut (not pictured). I was skeptical at first but now I love it!
How'd I get so lucky??
|| two ||
New shoes, need I say more?
[found here. for me, it was a bit of a splurge but worth every penny.]
[found here. for me, it was a bit of a splurge but worth every penny.]
|| three ||
Going on walks at sunset.
The majesty of this world just never gets old.
|| four ||
Watching the leaves change color.
I love fall.
Is it my favorite season? That's debatable.
I love each season for different reasons but I think fall & winter take first with spring & summer coming in a close second mostly because I don't like to be too hot.
And I really love hot chocolate, hot baths, boots, & snow.
|| five ||
Nature in general. Tristan's work just happens to be in a gorgeous location.
Now join me in linking up with Karli at September Farm and Amy at The Farmer's Wife. And happy Friday! Though Friday is technically my Monday this week, I look forward to hearing about everyone else's fun weekends!







love these fall pictures! i need some more fall out here in california :)
ReplyDeletexo welltraveledwife.com
You'll just have to come get your fall fix here in Utah. We have a guest bedroom you can utilize if you ever want to visit :)
Delete