October 22, 2014

26 Life Lessons Learned by my 26 Year Old Husband



I am super excited for today because, while I'm over here fighting a kidney infection, Tristan is taking over the blog! If we are being honest, it will probably just be this one post but I'm excited for him to make his first [and hopefully not last] appearance regardless.

But first - happy birthday to the love of my life! We spent his actual birthday at Lake Powell and have been celebrating with family and friends ever since. He is a whole 26 years old! Say what? I'm so lucky he was born October 18, 1988, life just wouldn't be the same without him. 

Without further ado, here are the: 


26 life lessons learned in the 26 years of Tristan Nicolas DiCristofano's life

*****

1 | Mud pies don't taste all that good.

2 | Spaghetti is a fantastic fashion statement when you are two.

3 | Ninja turtles and transformers are the coolest thing on earth!

4 | Family is forever.

5 | I love blondes.

6 | J'adore Francais.

7 | I will never be 6 feet tall. It's fine, I just have a lower center of gravity.

8 | Dogs really are this mans best friend.

9 | If your sibling gives you a "tootsie roll", smell first before eating.

10 | Money won't buy you happiness, but it will buy you lots of stuff.

11 | Fall is the best season.

12 | Soccer is the greatest sport on the planet.

13 | Wakeboarding is the most fun extreme sport there is.

14 | There will never be a better burger than JCWs.

15 | Girls are pretty, my wife is beautiful.

16 | Republicans are right... Democrats are ridiculous...

17 | Days fly by when you're busy.

18 | No matter how hard people try to convince, I will never drink from a cup that my kids are drinking from... floaties... 

19 | There truly are just stupid people, roll your eyes and move on.

20 | Ignorance is only sometimes blissful.

21 | Music always sounds better with a sub.

22 | Never trust anyone in a french metro station.

23 | Vacations are better with family and friends so that they can take pictures for you!

24 | Life will fly by so live it to the fullest.

25 | There is nothing like the comfort of your own home.

26 | Live life, laugh often, love even when you want to punch them in the face. Rinse, and repeat...


No comments:

Post a Comment