christmas eve
working a 12 hour shift at the hospital complete with visits from Santa. so fun! parents are excited, babies look adorable as always, and you can't help but be happy because. it's christmas eve!
a delicious ham dinner with my family, seriously, I was looking forward to this all day at work!
listening to my dad read the christmas story from the bible.
lining up in front of the christmas tree with my siblings to open our one christmas eve present. unwrapping our christmas jammies, the best.
exchanging gifts between siblings and opening presents from my parents. we were so spoiled this year and it was a blast watching two-year-old Parker open his presents. also, Kacee absolutely loved her squeaky Santa toy.
most missed traditions: sleepovers with my sisters and painting toenails, leaving out sugar cookies for santa (Tristan and I didn't even get to make them this year), & just spending the day with family.
christmas day
[as far as pictures go on christmas... i failed. not a single photo was taken opening presents with the dicristofanos. i was so tired from my three shifts... whoops.]
working a 12 hour shift at the hospital. babies in their christmas jammies just don't get any cuter. add green and red bows on their heads and you can't help but smile every time you see them :) chicken cordon bleu lunch for free from the hospital. and a million treats to eat every time you pass the front desk.
making it home just in time to talk to Andrew via skype. oh how i miss that boy! the good news is... he hasn't changed too much. the bad news is... he made us all cry. but my all-time favorite moment of the call:
andrew: "do I look like I've gained weight?"
us: "No not really. Do you weigh more then when you left?"
andrew: "I don't know, it's in kilos!"
I don't know why but this had me laughing so hard. I love him so much!
a delicious ham and turkey dinner with the dicristofano family.
opening my presents and opening my stocking. we are too spoiled!
banana splits for dessert!
banana splits for dessert!
most missed traditions: waking up to presents from santa, my mom's traditional christmas day breakfast, staying in christmas jammies most of the day, playing games as a family, and going to see a movie.
waking up to presents from santa and opening them with my love! though it wasn't the normal christmas experience we had an amazing christmas!
and of course... a happy birthday to my sweet mother-in-law. i couldn't have asked for a better second mom!
and of course... a happy birthday to my sweet mother-in-law. i couldn't have asked for a better second mom!
I hope everyone had a fantastic christmas.
Wishing you all a very happy new year!




Looks like you had a great time! The babies in Christmas jammies sounds SO cute!! Happy Monday! :)
ReplyDelete