December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas! Love, The DiCristofanos

I'm one of those people who hasn't been able to bring myself to send out Christmas cards of just me and the hubby. So here we are at year 4, living with the freedom of not having to send out cards :) But, we did take this picture on Christmas Sunday where we look as tall as our 9-foot tree and I liked it so here's our Christmas card for the year!


Merry Christmas!

Love, The DiCristofanos

And just because I love how perfect this picture turned out. These two have my heart.

11 comments:

  1. hey, we haven't sent out cards and we probably won't any time soon. it's just too grown up, you know? but this picture is so cute! (and i LOL'ed at the picture with the dog.) have the best christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never sent Christmas cards but mostly cause I'm lazey but I am going to do a post later this week with one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome looking couple! I never sent out cards until after I had kids either. Way to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all look so good. I hope you have a fantastic Christmas, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys look great! Love the picture with your doggy! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :) hope you had an amazing Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Daisy! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas as well, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! And glad to know I'm not the only one :) Hope you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right now I have the excuse that we don't have kids, once we do have kids I'll probably be lazy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely too grown up! :) Thanks Kayla! I hope you had the best Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. darling times ten!! adore this! darling couple.

    xo welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete