February 6, 2015

dear february,


You have always been my favorite month. I’ve been counting down the days until you’d arrive. You never disappoint. And now finally you're here! I am currently looking forward to each and every one of these.

one: our annual trip to Park City for some skiing and a little bit of R&R.
  


two: valentines day. Love and romance has always been my favorite and now that I have my forever valentine, it feels like the whole month is valentines day so it doesn't even matter that I'm scheduled to work the actual day.


three: my birthday. Though I don’t love being center of attention very often, I do love being spoiled by my love and spending time with family.


four: celebrating our engagement.



five: Dear February, please send snow to Utah for my birthday. Winter can't be over just yet...


love, your biggest fan.




3 comments:

  1. Love these pics! And I love February too, such a fun month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute pics of you and your man! Hope you have an amazing Friday and February!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay you blogged! haha. love this! and that's right, you have your birthday coming up soon! how fun! :) also, I have a pink and black snow jacket just like that one! twinner jackets! :) the only thing I disagree with is the snow, I have been loving this warm winter! but knowing utah, we will probably be getting snow storms in may and june. haha. have fun in PC! :)

    ReplyDelete