a glimpse into the month of may...
^ traveling to St. Louis^
^and waking up every morning to this face! pure bliss^
^trip to the puppy barn^
^rainy days called for lots of lazy days^
^more baby bumps, buying way too many baby clothes and loving it, & snuggling with my two babies^
^I think I take too many pictures of Kacee...^
^visiting grandpa for memorial day after dinner at grandma's house^
^just a sister photoshoot in grandma's backyard... Shay's obviously more of a natural :)^
^memorial day : complete with breakfast with the Greenwoods, volleyball, and lots of games^
^Seany turned 15!!! I know he's obviously not 15 in that picture but I just love it.^
#bestbrotherinlaw #babysfavoriteuncle
^celebrating my dad's birthday! that guy on the left taught me to love the outdoors, inspired me to excel in my schooling, and is the most amazing role model. he is patient, selfless, and the best dad in the world^
^the best surprise from the best husband. brightened my kitchen and made my week.^
it's hard to believe that we are halfway through the year! I hope everyone had a fantastic month and...












that picture of st louis is gorgeous -- and isn't puppy barn the most magical place??
ReplyDeleteoh puppy barn, the most amazing and yet completely dangerous place! :) i'm pretty sure if they had golden retrievers when i went, I probably would have brought one home!
ReplyDelete