... a girls trip in New York...
... and a surprise visit from this best friend, hubby, baby daddy, lover of mine!...
and to make up for all that time off work, I'm in the middle of five shifts in a row. hence, the short update rather than full blown posts on the greatest two weeks ever! but rest assured, I'll be back next week with pictures from our New York trip, details about my all too short weekend with Tristan and of course a bump update :) also, Tristan fixed my computer (hallelujah!), so I'm hoping to make a few videos in the next few weeks. thanks for stopping by! :)


Looks fun. Can't wait to hear about it.
ReplyDeleteRandom story for you: I was scrplling through Facebook the other day and I saw a cute maternity picture that my cousin liked. Then I noticed it was you. How do you know Jessica (Francis) Armstrong? She's my second cousin. Maybe you don't know her and she just follows your blog though? I just thought that was kind of neat.
What a small world! She was in our ward while we were living at my in-laws! Back then she was pregnant with her little girl :)
ReplyDelete