I am just beyond obsessed with these pictures of our sweet boy. He was 10 days old at the time, still teeny tiny, and absolutely perfect. Everything from his smiles and blonde hair to his fingers and toes. These pictures melt my heart into a giant puddle. I just can't believe that I grew this baby in my belly and that he is really mine. I'm so lucky to be his mommy. He is growing up so fast. Yesterday I looked at him and all of the sudden he didn't look like a baby anymore. And today, I can't get over all that he is able to do - the talking, smiling, holding his head up, tracking objects all over the room... Slow down time, I'm not ready to lose my little snuggle bug just yet.

A huge thanks to Poppies and Posies for capturing everything I love about my handsome little man.











No comments:
Post a Comment