The cooler, rainy weather that we've had over the last few days has me excited for fall!
There is something so exciting about a baby's first experience with each new season! I know he won't remember it and I know he still won't be able to do much but that doesn't make me any less excited to do it all with him!
My mom and I had planned on going on a hike the day after I found out McKai was measuring small. But, once we found that out, I decided I'd better take it easy. I was super bummed. So now that I'm all healed, I can't wait to get out there! I want to do Stewart Falls, Silver Lake and Scout Falls. Any of you fellow Utah people have other suggestions? I've heard Donut Falls is amazing but I'm hesitant just because I can't bring my dog. I feel like I'd be betraying her if I went on a hike without her. She just loves hiking so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment