last year after we had such a fun time going out snowshoeing, Tristan and I bought our own snowshoes from costco while they were on sale at the end of the season. and then luck would have it, my parents bought the family four pairs of snowshoes to share for Christmas! I've been so excited to try them out but we knew that McKai probably wouldn't enjoy it much. so one Saturday, we dropped him off at nana & papa's house for our second date without him since he was born (the first being Tristan's work Christmas party back in December). we obviously have too much fun bringing him with us whenever possible but this was a nice little break. my parents came with us and it was an absolute blast!
^kacee was not cooperating for our family picture haha!^
^all my favorite pictures in the world include kacee, snow and running! those ears, that tongue :)^
it was such a beautiful day, Tristan and I really only went about 5 minutes before stripping of our coats and gloves. Kacee was in heaven, as always. next time we decided that we are carrying sleds to the top so we can sled down!
that next week, we planned a date to the ice castles in midway with a bunch of our friends from Tristan's work. we went later in the day so that we could ideally see it both in the sunlight and in the dark, but it was a little cold and we didn't last as long as we had wanted. next year we will have to come see it all lit up!
^why is Tristan such a goof? I love it! we can't wait until next year when McKai can go down the slide by himself... or at least realize how fun going down the slide is!^
^susan & drew | chase, jessie & ellie | dani, james, avery & crew^
the weather the past few days has been so nice, like high 50s - low 60s and I must admit, it has me looking forward to the spring time. I feel okay saying goodbye to winter for now!
















No comments:
Post a Comment