^ poor kid might have the worst seasonal allergies I've ever seen. his nose and eyes were quite literally waterfalls the entire time we were there :( ^
^ pretty much 90% of our visit consisted of me trying to keep the flowers out of his mouth ^
I love spring. And this is why:
- blossom trees
- wearing shorts when it's 60 degrees outside because it feels SO warm compared to the winter.
- babies in shorts (that leg chub and those knee dimples... all the heart eyes!)
- driving with my windows down
- sleeping with my windows open (especially on rainy nights!)
- catching up with neighbors who have been hibernating all winter
- driving home from work while it's still light outside!
- smoothies... oh how I've missed you
- going on walks again
- volleyball games at my parents house
^ I can't even handle this. Mckai's hand, the matching faces. These two make me so happy! ^
happy april, my friends!















No comments:
Post a Comment