^ these are my top three favorite pictures of the day ^
1. I just love my little side kick. I don't know how I got so lucky to be the momma of the happiest boy in the world!
2. My sister is gorgeous, those flowers are gorgeous, and that little smile peeking behind his elephant, heart eyes!
3. He loves his grandma! The yellow flowers, the reflections in the water and my absolute favorite part of the picture, his little leg! So so cute!
^ am I the only one who can't just pick a favorite? there are four pictures in the same spot but I love them all so much for different reasons... ^
^ like I said, I have a problem... ^
^ she calls him her boyfriend and he accepts the title happily. love those two together so much! ^
We ended our walk with ice cream cones and sitting on the grass in front of the waterfalls. It really was a beautiful and relaxing afternoon, just what I needed.


























No comments:
Post a Comment