a little bit of life lately:
^ a favorite easier hike ^
^ snapchats of my baby are my absolute favorite thing to get while I'm at work! ^
^ a getaway to cancun ^
^ McKai's first time swinging + one baby in 8 months and one baby out 8 months ^
^ happy eight months! ^
^ baby's first Easter ^
^ conference weekend ^
I had to work on Saturday but I was lucky enough to get Sunday off! We went over to my parent's house for our traditional scone breakfast before the first session, yum! In between sessions we played volleyball and shot the rocket (twice!) that my brother found and rebuilt. After the second session, we headed over to the DiCristofanos for dinner and some killer bunnies!
You can listen to or read the talks here!
^ an afternoon at the state capitol with Shay because... just look at those trees! ^
^ saying goodbye to our Tristan & Kacee :( we miss them so much! ^
^ zoo day with his grandma, my grandma and his cousins ^
I think his favorite part was the train ride. He didn't show too much interest in the animals except the monkeys, he liked them! And by the end he was ready for a nap, otherwise I think he would have liked the carousel. We had fun even if he's still a little young for the zoo :) And it was a gorgeous day! Before all the April showers hit.
^ working on our backyard, I can't wait until it's finished! ^
^ visiting my friend's new little guy! he's two weeks old and 7 lbs and I just can't believe that McKai was ever smaller than that!? also, I went home and texted Tristan, "I want one!" Uh oh... so excited for these two to be best friends! and so happy for Maddy, she's already the best mom :) ^
^ happy 5th birthday to my fur baby! I was so sad that I couldn't celebrate with her but her daddy made sure to spoil her enough for the both of us. ^
^ a getaway to cancun ^
^ McKai's first time swinging + one baby in 8 months and one baby out 8 months ^
^ happy eight months! ^
^ baby's first Easter ^
^ conference weekend ^
I had to work on Saturday but I was lucky enough to get Sunday off! We went over to my parent's house for our traditional scone breakfast before the first session, yum! In between sessions we played volleyball and shot the rocket (twice!) that my brother found and rebuilt. After the second session, we headed over to the DiCristofanos for dinner and some killer bunnies!
You can listen to or read the talks here!
^ an afternoon at the state capitol with Shay because... just look at those trees! ^
^ saying goodbye to our Tristan & Kacee :( we miss them so much! ^
^ zoo day with his grandma, my grandma and his cousins ^
I think his favorite part was the train ride. He didn't show too much interest in the animals except the monkeys, he liked them! And by the end he was ready for a nap, otherwise I think he would have liked the carousel. We had fun even if he's still a little young for the zoo :) And it was a gorgeous day! Before all the April showers hit.
^ working on our backyard, I can't wait until it's finished! ^
^ visiting my friend's new little guy! he's two weeks old and 7 lbs and I just can't believe that McKai was ever smaller than that!? also, I went home and texted Tristan, "I want one!" Uh oh... so excited for these two to be best friends! and so happy for Maddy, she's already the best mom :) ^
^ happy 5th birthday to my fur baby! I was so sad that I couldn't celebrate with her but her daddy made sure to spoil her enough for the both of us. ^
^ celebrating Ashley's birthday! ^
I know, my hair is in desperate need of some TLC. Any volunteers to come watch my cute child so that I can spend 4 hours at a salon...?
^ he is 9 months old!! and getting good pictures is quite nearly impossible these days ha ^
^ we're a little bit jealous of Tristan's fun adventures already... :) we can't wait to join him! ^
^ happy birthday to my cute baby brother! can't wait to see him in just 4 months! ^
and... the month's grand finale: the new charting system at the hospital (iCentra) has officially rolled out. Next month means 50 hour work weeks for me which has me a little stressed out but then we get to join Tristan which has me so happy! Here's to a great MAY!















No comments:
Post a Comment