August 26, 2016

Family Pictures 2016

Happy Friday! I'm both excited for the weekend but also a little sad. Today is our last day in Pennsylvania. Either tonight or early in the morning we start the 12 hour drive to St. Louis where we will be for a little before going home to Utah. I got our family pictures back that we had taken a couple of weekends ago so I just had to take a small break from the packing and cleaning to share them. 

Mostly because I'm obsessed. 

Which I think is totally acceptable since they're my little family forever. 

I'd be insane if I wasn't obsessed right?

I narrowed it down, I really did. You can fast scroll through them if you want. Thanks for humoring me! :)



 his little hands are killing me!










 when did he get so big?!







So, remember how I said it was literally the hottest day ever? 112 degrees and practically 100% humidity? We definitely ended the photoshoot by jumping in the water and I'm not even sad about it. Crazy hair, don't care! And McKai is obsessed with the water especially splashing so he wasn't sad about it either :)



















I kind of really like my family! And I'm so glad that Pete could capture some pictures of our family while we were living in Pennsylvania!

No comments:

Post a Comment