The highlight of the trip was probably the boat ride up close. We all got soaked and it really wasn't that great of a view but it was certainly a one-of-a-kind experience! I think Tristan's favorite part of the trip was flying the drone around. I just enjoyed walking and relaxing. Our hotel room had quite the view of the falls as well which I loved. And the hotel's continental breakfast was served with a view of the falls as well. We happened to get a seat right next to the window and it was perfect!
A few (plus some :) pictures from our trip:
we arrived around 8 pm on Saturday night so after eating a quick dinner, we set out to see the falls at night. it must have been very windy that night because we were soaked just from walking around. I figured that's just how it always was but the next day we didn't get wet at all!
mckai's canadian jammies (size 18 month, he is normally size 6-12 month) that didn't fit well but were oh so cute! don't worry, we exchanged for a bigger size so that we can actually close the butt flap! :)
our view at breakfast!
horseshoe falls
just ignore my quadruple chins...
I don't know what it was about this trip but McKai would not let his ellie out of his sight! he loves that stuffed animal more than me ;)
our view at lunch!
the large falls on the left is called American Falls, the small falls on the right is called Bridal Veil Falls
walking the bridge to the american side























No comments:
Post a Comment