I can't believe how fast it has come and how prepared I am. Last year, at this time I was just barely starting to buy presents. We spent Christmas Eve wrapping all our presents. And half our Christmas cards didn't get addressed and mailed out until after Christmas.
This year, we just have a few last minute gifts to buy and wrap but currently, our guest bedroom is filled with wrapped presents! (because we have a toddler who would surely ruin them if they were placed under the tree... at least I think... I'm not giving him the change to prove me wrong :) I finished addressing the last of our Christmas cards this morning so they are on their way. And we have a week of fun planned!
It's the week of Christmas, live it well!
Whatever that means to you.
If that means packing your days full of Christmas fun, DO IT!
If that means quiet nights at home in front of the fireplace with hot chocolate and a Christmas movie, DO IT!
We get one final week of Christmas cheer to last us an entire year so live it well.
Eat too many sweets, listen to too much Christmas music and watch all your favorite Christmas movies.
Go last minute shopping in the bustling shops, it tests your patience to the max but there is just something about it...
Bake Christmas goodies and take them to your neighbors (or stuff yourselves full, calories don't count at Christmastime right?)
Brave the cold (or enjoy the warmth! depending on where you live...) and go see Christmas lights.
Drink your favorite festive drink whatever it is (I'm all for hot chocolate... in case you were wondering!)
Get as many hours in your Christmas jammies as possible, yes, that means you are free to spend a day in your pajamas!
Merry Christmas Week!


No comments:
Post a Comment