Oh February... I'm usually a huge fan but this year it was a rougher month for me. I spent probably the last couple weeks hibernating because my depression got so bad. But luckily it started out good!
^ the discovery gateway with Maddy & Jude! ^
^ Utah did it's usual teasing... 60 degree sunny days mixed with more snow storms... but we didn't mind too much because it meant we got to go on a lot of walks! ^
^ Mckai discovered reading! ^
^ sugarhouse park with Maddy & Jude - those boys together are the best! this particular day, Mckai fed his quesadilla to Jude :) ^
^ a birthday/valentines day getaway to sundance ^
Tristan spoiled me by finding a sitter and booking us two nights up at Sundance! We had big plans to ski but then it was a rainy weekend rather than a snowy weekend so we just did a lot of relaxing. My favorite part was our own hot tub on our patio! Also... dinner at the Tree Room... yum! He let me open a present a day that whole weekend and I loved it. He's so good to me!
^ happy 26th birthday to me ^
^ we went through another round of sickness... ^
I fully blame Tristan. Both times we have gotten sick this winter has started with Tristan! He started with the flu... Mckai and I both got flu shots so we hoped we'd be safe. Mckai followed with a very long and miserable cold. And it ended with me getting a sinus infection (from a very mild cold) and a bladder infection at the same time... we've had better months that's for sure :)
hello, march!
the way I see it, it can only go up from here!








No comments:
Post a Comment