Our original plan for this weekend was to go to Lake Tahoe but then the weather didn't cooperate with the rain and lightning on the forecast so we had to come up with a back up plan. Saturday night the guys won dinner again so we went out for sushi at Mikuni.. it's our favorite! :) We went to a different location and it was my favorite so far! The first location was in Davis which was a cute town but is also a college town so that's a downfall. The second location is in Sacramento which I loved especially because there is little to no wait every time we go! This location was in the Rocklin/Roseville area and it is beautiful! It's by the mall which has tons of fountains everywhere, Mckai and I loved it.
After dinner we went bowling for the first time this summer. We had so much fun! Mckai loved it more this time than he did his first time and I was on a roll! I got a turkey! And I got 7 strikes in 2 games which is probably a personal best :)
I know it's blurry but I still love it!
cutest little teammates and cutest little high five
Sunday we finally got to go to Wake Island Park. It's a wake boarding park and aqua park on a cute little lake with a beach for the kiddos. Tristan didn't end up wake boarding but that just means we will have to go back! Mckai was a champ, he skipped his nap so after we grabbed dinner on the way home he started Beauty and the Beast with Tristan and me before going to bed! It was seriously the best night! We were all exhausted but I was so excited to finally watch Beauty and the Beast.
he loves playing in the sand!
when I ask the guys to let me take a picture of them...
we got to spend 30 minutes in the hamster wheels! I must be getting old because I was exhausted within 20 minutes so I volunteered to take pictures :)
this is the free fall, we weren't sure it would be worth it but it actually ended up being a lot of fun! they move you to the end of the pole and then randomly drop you (kind of like the reverse rocket at lagoon)
the zipline! it would have been a lot cooler if it dropped you into the water at the end but it was fun anyway!
and that is the largest aqua park on the west coast! it's pretty much a giant bouncy course on the water. it was so much fun and I kind of felt like a kid again :)
Is it too early to start counting down days until next weekend??
















No comments:
Post a Comment