Museum of Ice Cream is a pop up museum that has been in New York, Los Angeles, and now San Francisco. It's obviously not your typical museum... but more of a sweet and picture perfect experience. Is it really such a bad thing if social media has brought about places like this, places that are just so insta-grammable? I vote not :)
It really was a bit of a dream walking through each room. Plus, we got to try so many treats! An ice cream concoction created specifically for the museum. Mochi which is Tristan's favorite so it sold him :) Cotton candy with sprinkles! Gummy candies (which happened to be our lifesaver when Mckai was less than his perfect self). Soft serve ice cream served in a mini cone dipped in melted chocolate (also known as Unicorn Milk Ice). And pop rocks.
There were so many perfect details! Here are just a few:
Mckai's all time favorite room was the letter room. Obviously ;) There was definitely some whining when we had to drag him out of that room...
^ Tristan's contribution... he thinks he's so funny! ^
And just about a million more pictures for your enjoyment :)
^ I'm telling you, those gummy candies were all Mckai cared about! ^
^ I'm not going to lie, Tristan and I both agreed as we walked out that this was Mckai's worst day to date. No joke. He was a complete nightmare the whole time. Didn't want me to put him down. Didn't want dad to hold him, only me. It was one tantrum after another. Luckily the pictures show the good parts but I'm not afraid to admit that the next time I go to the museum of Ice Cream (fingers crossed it comes to SLC someday!), I'm leaving the little stink behind! ^
The sprinkle pool and the swings were my favorite parts!
Now excuse me while I go scoop up a giant bowl of ice cream and continue to reminisce!








































No comments:
Post a Comment