1. Visit Cornbellys as much as possible! (I got a season pass when they were on sale so if anyone wants to go with me, hit me up!)
2. On that note, do the corn maze! We didn't get the chance to do it last year and its my favorite part!
3. Take Mckai to a pumpkin patch to pick out his own pumpkin.
4. Carve pumpkins (or paint... depending on how ambitious I'm feeling)
5. Rake leaves at grandma and grandpa's house for Mckai and the dogs to play in!
6. Make caramel apples.
7. Go on as many hikes as possible.
8. Drive the Alpine Loop (again! We went on Sunday but it was snowing!!!)
9. Find Mckai a costume and take him trick or treating! (If you know me, you know that Halloween is my least favorite holiday. So my goal this year is to find his costume before the day of! :)
10. Eat enough soup to last until next fall.
Happiest of falls to you! I hope you are enjoying all the pumpkin spice everything (am I the only woman in the world who doesn't like pumpkin anything???) and spending time with your loved ones!


No comments:
Post a Comment