September 11, 2017

Tristan's seven favorite moments from seven years of marriage!

We finally got to celebrate our anniversary this weekend with a trip through Carmel & Big Sur. Back when I was writing my seven favorite moments, I had Tristan think of his too. I figured now is as good a time as any to get those documented so I don't forget them.

one: Europe




two: "The day I came home to you telling me that we were finally pregnant!"


three: "Every summer we've ever had together."

^ he told me he couldn't choose a favorite summer.... but I think he really liked the summer we spent in Maryland! Summer sales has definitely given us a lot of adventures and I'm glad both of us can say it's been one of our favorite moments... ^

four: "Having Mckai and every day since."


five: Goblin Valley
I couldn't help but ask Tristan why he chose Goblin Valley (it was only 1 of 2 camping trips we've taken in our life together and it was cold and windy!). He said "it was an experience! SO cold, windy and crappy but very spur of the moment and it was our first camping trip. Plus we don't really have any good pictures of it so I just have to remember it." I love that he reminded me of it!


six: "All our trips to Lake Powell."

^ one of our first trips to Lake Powell together! we've been 1-2 times a year since a year or so before we got married so we've had a LOT of Lake Powell trips together... our favorite place in the world! ^

seven: "The day I brought Kacee home!"



No comments:

Post a Comment