May 13, 2011

The Perks :)

The Perks About My Job:
  • I get to pop the bubble wrap every single time!! No siblings to share with, no mom saying she needs to keep it for later, it is all mine :)
  • I get to make treats whenever I want and I never have to worry about any of it going to waste or being under appreciated, all the boys take care of that for me.
  • I don't work during prime time tanning time. Gotta love the pool and sun!
  • I know EVERYTHING that is going on with the sales reps and installers all the time! I am all knowing and I love it :)
  • More money then I'd ever make spending the summer working full-time as a CNA and I don't even have to wipe any bums!

  
The Perks About Tristan's Job:
  • Sleeping in!
  • Playing with other people's dogs while he sells them TV. Or getting bit by psychotic dogs, but I guess that isn't necessarily a perk...
  • Meeting tons of new people all of which have different lifestyles, different personalities, different cultures, and different ideals.
  • An iPad... Need I say more??
  • Working with a lot of his close friends.
  • Being the boss and making money!
  • Farmers tan!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment