Valentine's Day was full of tests and classes for me.
But that didn't stop my sweet husband from making it perfect.
This was my morning. Tristan woke up at 6:30 a.m. with me because he was ready to support me as I did some last minute studying for my pathophysiology exam. He made it to the couch before covering his head with a blanket and falling asleep next to Kacee. It's the thought that counts though.
I left for classes at 11:30 and wasn't done until 5:00 :(
Tristan was at the school ready to pick me up the second my class was out for the day. We went to Ichiban for some sushi. That was mostly for Tristan since I don't love sushi yet but I did enjoy everything I ordered!
After dinner we were on our way to the Lady Antebellum concert. I was beyond stoked! This was definitely Tristan's gift to me since he doesn't like country. It was an .a.m.a.z.i.n.g. concert and we had a blast!! Thompson Square and Darius Rucker opened for them and both were great! During the middle of the concert Lady A brought both back out and they all did a song together which I've never seen before but really liked!
The pictures aren't that good since I forgot our camera and was left with the iPhone, and we definitely failed at getting a picture of the two of us, but it was still the best night ever!
The next day I decided to surprise Tristan with the Valentine's breakfast that I didn't have time to make for him the day before. The look on his face when he walked in the door after his class left me with a smile and the greatest feeling in the world for the rest of the day.
Red velvet pancakes with buttermilk syrup, heart-shaped bacon, [attempted] heart-shaped strawberries and bananas, and grapefruit juice.


No comments:
Post a Comment