I had an extra 24 hours to...
sleep {in until 11:30}
study {for nutrition until I was ahead}
exercise {for two and a half hours, my record!}
enjoy life {in the snow with my puppy}
What a great relaxing 24 hours that I would not have experienced if it weren't for leap year!
I walked into the gym at 5:00 p.m. for boot camp.
The weather was clear.
The wind had stopped.
The clouds were dense.
I walked out of the gym after biceps/triceps and cardio at 7:30 p.m.
The snowflakes were huge.
The snow was coming down fast.
There were 4 inches on my car.
Thank goodness I remembered where I had parked my car or I never would have found it.
I was so excited to finally have snow!
I rushed, rather slowly due to reduced visibility, home to Kacee,
And we played outside in the snow together!
She ate the snow.
Rolled around in the snow.
Ran like a crazy puppy in the snow.
Buried herself in the snow.
And I of course threw snow all over her.
Enjoy some low quality pictures of the fun :)

No comments:
Post a Comment